Toe Treatment in New Jersey
When you are suffering from a toe condition, the pain can be irritating or annoying. In some cases, it can be incredibly painful and even debilitating. At Advanced Foot & Ankle Surgeons, we are committed to helping you overcome this pain with highly effective toe treatment. Our experts in Cedar Knolls, NJ, will diagnose the condition, and we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and procedures to relieve your toe pain and to help you get back to your normal life.
What is Toe Treatment?
Our experts understand how excruciating toe pain can be, and we want to treat your condition so that you can live life without pain and discomfort. Regardless of how seemingly small or significant the problem may seem to be, we offer a wide range of highly effective treatments with proven techniques. Many conditions can be treated in our office without the need for surgery, and we will explain all of the treatment options available to you so that you can take control over your health and well-being.
Benefits of Toe Treatment
Nobody wants to live a life filled with pain. Whether your pain is localized to a single toe or it spans across all of your toes, we understand your need to alleviate the pain. Through an accurate diagnosis and professional treatment from our experts, you can indeed live a life without toe pain. Our experts will:
- Accurately diagnose the cause of your painful symptoms
- Help you to understand the treatment options available
- Provide you with advanced treatments
- Serve your needs in the relaxed environment of our facility
- Help you to return to life as usual
The Types of Toe Treatment
Our experts at Advanced Foot & Ankle Surgeons can treat any type of toe condition that you may be suffering from today. Just a few of the more common conditions that we can treat include:
- Bunion – a common and painful condition that many suffer from. It is caused by enlargement or inflammation of the tissue or bone located near the big toe.
- Hammertoe – typically caused by wearing shoes that do not fit properly. This causes the toes to become deformed, resulting in pain and discomfort.
- Corns – can have a soft or firm presence on your body, and they may develop in between your toes or on the top of your feet. This is an area of thickened skin that can be painful until it is treated.
- Ingrown Toenail -toenails can curve inward as they grow, resulting in pain and sensitivity. The ingrown toenail itself can cause pain, and the area can sometimes become infected.
- Turf Toe – a rather general or commonplace term that describes a sprain of the big toe ligaments. It is most common with athletes, but the big toe ligaments can become sprained even through walking, stubbing the toe and other activities.
- Frostbite – develops when an area of the body’s temperature reaches such a low temperature that it freezes. When this happens, blood vessels constrict, and tissue may become damaged or even die.
- Gout – a painful condition that may commonly affect the joints in the feet and ankles, as well as other areas of the body. Arthritic symptoms are associated with gout, and some cases can be severe.
Is Toe Treatment Right For Me?
Some patients who contact Advanced Foot & Ankle Surgeons may wonder if their condition is too minor or small to seek treatment. Even a small, focused area of pain can cause disruption in your life, and there is treatment available. There is no condition that is too minor or significant for us to treat, and we want to meet with you today to discuss your concerns.
Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and Fellows of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, both Dr. Solomon and Dr. Stinson represent a new generation of foot and ankle specialists. Contact us to schedule your initial appointment today!