Health – Legal – Disclaimer
In the case of an emergency, dial 911 and/or go to the nearest hospital. If you are feeling ill, please call your primary care physician, or other healthcare provider.
You should never diagnose or treat yourself for a podiatric or medical condition based on the information provided herein, and the information is not provided for that purpose. Likewise, you should never determine that treatment is unnecessary based on this information. The information contained herein is not a substitute for podiatric care provided by a licensed podiatric professional. The information provided herein is not podiatric, medical or professional advice. This site does not create a doctor-patient relationship.
Full version for your reading pleasure:
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in www.advfoot.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- The content on this website is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at www.advfoot.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.advfoot.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.advfoot.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold www.advfoot.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.advfoot.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at www.advfoot.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
- Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.advfoot.com are explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on advfoot.com.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at www.advfoot.com, please call or write us at the following address:
Advocare – The Orthopedic Center
Foot & Ankle Center of Excellence
218 Ridgedale Ave.
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Health-Legal Disclaimer was last updated on 01-02-2016.